[Spacewalk-list] Failed Repository Scheduled Sync - Deleted Repository

Kobus Bensch kobus.bensch at lovefilm.com
Mon Jan 24 09:35:16 UTC 2011

Tomas Lestach wrote:
>> Well... that's clever, I've never used that command before. I'm
>> assuming you meant run it through the "spacewalk-api" command. When I
>> did, it was... problematic. Perhaps there's more to it than the man
>> page indicates. Here's what I ran, the credentials handshake has been
>> omitted, but seemed successful.
>>
>> # spacewalk-api --server=spacewalk.wichita.edu
>> client.taskomatic.org.unscheduleBunch key repo-sync-1-731
>>
>> Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code -1: The specified
>> handler cannot be found
>>
>> Might there be something I'm missing?
>>

> Hello Andy,
>
> if you want to use spacewalk-api, then run it like:
>
>  spacewalk-api --server=localhost taskomatic.org.unscheduleBunch "%session%" "repo-sync-1-731"
>
> you shall get:
>
>  $result = '1';
>
> Regards,
> Tomas
> --
> Tomas Lestach
> RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

Hi

Sorry if I am really missing somnething, but I do not have the
spacewalk-api command on my 1.2 server. Is it a command, or do i run it
from the gui? If not the gui, then where?

Thanks

Kobus

LOVEFiLM UK Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number: 06528297.
Registered Office: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London W3 6RU, United Kingdom.

This e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.co.uk