[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.0

Hagberg, Keith Keith.Hagberg at FMR.com
Wed Jan 26 17:37:59 UTC 2011

If I upgrade to 1.2, what is the best way to do it, I have looked at the directions at https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade
Can I go from 1.0 to 1.2 directly. I am running an Oracle 11gr2 database, is that an issue?

Also to clarify the issues I had with satellite-sync was with version 1.2

Keith

From: Hagberg, Keith
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:02 AM
To: 'spacewalk-list at redhat.com'
Subject: RE: Spacewalk 1.0

When I did the satellite sync on 1.2 it did not generate any errors, it just didn't bring in all the packages.

Is there away to force the system to rebuild the /var/cache/rhn/repodata info?

I saw a message from earlier today Spacewalk Channel repo data not updating<https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2011-January/msg00204.html>

Keith