[Spacewalk-list] Taskomatic trouble... Was: Problems after 1.2 -> 1.4 upgrade

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 13:54:07 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hmmm, I do not see RAMJobStore in my /etc/rhn/default/rhn_org_quartz.conf
It would be better you check whether your upgrade went ok.

> So, what is this about 'driverDelegateClass'??

This property is hardcoded in the java code:
java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/taskomatic/core/SchedulerKernel.java

org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass is set to org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.oracle.OracleDelegate
appropriate driver is set to oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

> Reading the doc on
> http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/docs/tutorial/TutorialLesson09.html I
> should configure driverDelegateClass like this:
>
>     org.quartz.jobStore.class =
>     org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
This is present in /etc/rhn/default/rhn_org_quartz.conf

> or like this (for J2EE transactions):
>
>     org.quartz.jobStore.class =
>     org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT
>
> According to that doc I should config these things as well:
>  org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate
Not to StdJDBCDelegate, see above.

>   org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix = QRTZ_

present in /etc/rhn/default/rhn_org_quartz.conf

>   org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource = myDS

hardcoded in java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/taskomatic/core/SchedulerKernel.java

> I've
> inserted the line
>    org.quartz.jobStore.class =
>    org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
> and it seems to be moving (i.e. do somthing...)

There shall be no need to insert any more config lines.

Check your rpmnew and rpmsave files.

Regards,
Tomas
--