[Spacewalk-list] Solaris Management

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 09:01:25 UTC 2011

Cliff Perry wrote:
% >    Hello,
% >    I'm trying to reach page http://jlsherrill.fedorapeople.org/solaris/
% >    to test Solaris patch management... but I get a 403 HTTP error code.
% >
% >    Has the url changed?
% >
% >    Thanks in advance,
% >
% >It should work now, I believe i had not signed the new fedora CLA and
% >they partially disabled my account :)
% >
% >I believe it will be moved to a more stable location, but for now it
% >should be back up at http://jlsherrill.fedorapeople.org/solaris/
% >
% >-Justin
%
% Wow - those are old (compared to Satellite 5.4 packages). As Justin
% indicated, we will try to get a more formal place setup and refresh
% the client packages listed. Those currently listed have issues with
% newer Solaris 10 patch clusters which were fixed in commits:
%
% http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commitdiff;h=9b78b9ee725eed74aa5bfd624469dce580d559d6
% http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commitdiff;h=34541a3be8de761467cb015ae672f890488e0eeb
% http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commitdiff;h=33a363f20b7ce2bdb39a8b0692ee1017544bfb14

Hi all,

I put newest solaris stuff to http://spacewalk.redhat.com/solaris/
and fixed links on spacewalk wiki to point to new location.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat