[Spacewalk-list] Using Spacewalk to manage Ubuntu 11 desktops.

Gregory Machin gregory.machin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 02:08:22 UTC 2011

Hi.
I have installed Spacewalk 1.4 and managed to add a test Ubuntu 11
64bit desktop.

I need this primarily for package management and reporting , so that I
can see when machines need updates. As is stands my current
configuration only shows minimal information about the test machine
and nothing of the packages installed.  Will I be able to get this to
work in Spacewalk or can you recommend something else ?

Thanks