[Spacewalk-list] Problems installing on FC15

Jocke M jocke.martensson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:01:18 UTC 2011

Hi Jan,

I was using the postgresql. But I manage to fix it. It was some permission
issues.

But now after the installation using nightly build I only get a blank page
when trying to surf to the URL.
I have tried both Oracle and postgresql but no luck.

And in /var/log/http/ssl_access_log I see this:
 [18/Jul/2011:11:04:30 +0200] "GET /rhn/Login.do HTTP/1.1" 400 -

/Jocke

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:37, Jan Pazdziora <jpazdziora at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 10:26:49PM +0200, Jocke M wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just starting checking spacewalk out but hit a problems when I tried to
> > install.
> > This is during "spacewalk-setup --disconnected" on Fedora 15 using the
> > nightly build of spacewalk F15.
> > Everything works up to the point at the end when it says:
> > Restarting services
> >
> > Nothing happens and the configuration hangs.
> >
> > Anyone knows how to get this fixed?
>
> Assuming you use the Oracle database backend, there is an issue with
> one SELinux type which causes the database operations to fail. I'm
> trying to hunt down the SELinux people to resolve the problem.
>
> --
> Jan Pazdziora
> Principal Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

Mvh
Jocke M