[Spacewalk-list] problem to sync repositories with channel - resolved

Andre van der Vlies andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 19 14:32:01 UTC 2011

I don't get it... To stupid I guess. Must I remove it all (x86_64) and
force a i386 installation? Or just 'java'? Or just some libs or
references?

What must I do to get this working???

Using CentOS5 x86_64, spacewalk-14, oracle 11g

Hi ,

The problem was in multiple Java version .

Installing the RHEL i386 as SW server and 32 bits java solve the issue .

Thanks .

Best regards ,
Vladimir Berezovski
NDS IL , Unix group