[Spacewalk-list] Configuration channel

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 14:09:05 UTC 2011

On 07/20/2011 03:27 PM, trm asn wrote:
> 2011/7/20 Miroslav Suchý <msuchy at redhat.com>:
>> On 07/20/2011 01:24 PM, trm asn wrote:
>>> Can someone guide me , where I have to look into to dugout the issue.
>>
>> Schedule it, and then manually run
>> rhn_check -vv
>> on target system.
>
> Yes it's downloading on target system. Is there any way I can push
> from spacewalk server without going to the individual servers to get
> it download .

If rhn_check download it without problem, then you can have one of this
problem:
1) rhnsd is not running. rhnsd service runs approximately every 4 hours
rhn_check. This interval can be tuned up. Or you can use osad to execute
it immediately.
2) you are impatient and you did not wait till rhnsd run rhn_check,
which pick up the task.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering