[Spacewalk-list] Way to remove stale system entries?

David Glaser dsglaser at umich.edu
Fri Jul 22 18:40:58 UTC 2011

I've attached the script that one of our temps wrote to remove systems
that have not checked in over a year (but it is configurable) and warn
if systems have been offline for over a given period of time. Maybe it
is what you are looking for.

We just run it out of cron with a number of command line switches.

Dave