[Spacewalk-list] Way to remove stale system entries?

Miroslav Suchy msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 19:44:44 UTC 2011

Dne 25.7.2011 17:10, Jan Pazdziora napsal(a):
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 12:30:13PM +0000, Glaser, David wrote:
>> Miroslav,
>>
>> I saw the delete-systems utility, but it didn't give us all the functionality we wanted (a report by the system group that the machines exist in, multiple idle times in one run of the script, control over the line format). Perhaps a feature request to bugzilla would be in order?
>>

> Actually, a patch would be preferred.

Well David already sent that
remove-old-profiles.py
which looks actually good. I have to find time to review it properly. It
may need some polishing (like replace that umich.edu with localhost, get
rid of that unnecessary prints) but we can either replace that perl
script or even have both available to users.

Mirek