[Spacewalk-list] SSL Errors When rhnreg_ks'ing

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jul 29 16:35:26 UTC 2011

All our servers are in sync with each other.  The good news is, I kept
hacking around and got it working.  The solution was ridiculously simple:

1) cd /root/ssl-build
2) cp server.crt /etc/pki/tls/certs
3) cp server.key /etc/pki/tls/private
4) service httpd reload
5) profit

So now I am able to register clients over https and have their
communications working properly.

Is there a document that shows how to use a purchased certificate (or in
our case, our
own CA) to properly create the httpd and jabber certs as well as setting
up the CA
cert on the clients?

Thanks!

Greg