[Spacewalk-list] Creating additional Spacewalk Administrators?

subs at mle.org subs at mle.org
Wed Jun 1 17:31:06 UTC 2011

Hello,

Just getting started with Spacewalk, and I apologize if this has been
answered already, but I had a hard time finding the answer.

I'm trying to create additional Spacewalk Administrators, but when adding
a new user, the Spacewalk Administrator role checkbox appears greyed out
and will not let me select it.  The docs say multiple Satellite
Administrators can be created (I assume Satellite = Spacewalk).

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.