[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-proxy and osad

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jun 3 13:08:48 UTC 2011

I have the same issue as well.  Running rhn_check on the hosts behind the
proxy will work.  It just seems that osad is not able to communicate
properly.  I'm running 1.2 server and 1.3 clients/proxy still, so I was
hoping that was part of the problem.  I'm going to be starting upgrading
to 1.4, but it seems like you're already there so now my hopes are dashed.

Either way, I've not found a way to get this to work and no errors are
being logged anywhere which is not helpful.

On 2011-06-03 8:54 AM, "Baptiste AGASSE"