[Spacewalk-list] Problems installing Spacewalk

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Thu Jun 9 09:45:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 08:52:48AM +0200, Alexander Davidsen wrote:

> I have installed spacewalk on a CentOS 5.6 server, using the installation
> guide from CentOS wiki.

The CentOS wiki is down at the moment so I cannot check what their
current text says. I'd strongly recommend reinstalling the thing
using the

	https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall

installation instructions because that's what the Spacewalk team
maintains and tests. There might be subtle differences (in the order
of the steps, for example) that make huge difference in the end.

--
Jan Pazdziora