[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring issues in spacewalk 1.4

Benedetto Vassallo vassallo at unipa.it
Sat Jun 11 23:02:40 UTC 2011

Hello list,
I have upgraded my spacewalk server to 1.4 version and have some
monitoring issues.
I have all my ssh-based probes in status "waiting for update" (clock
icon) or "unknown state" (? icon) and in the probe details it says
"Lost connection to the monitored host".

All other probes (not ssh-based) are working.

I followed the instructions suggested by David Nutter in the post
"[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring broken in 1.4?" but nothing is changed.

I tried to upgrade the client part in 2 systems but nothing is changed.

I tried to delete and recreate a few ssh-based probes but nothing is changed.

I symlinked /usr/share/nocpulse/cgi-bin to /var/www/cgi-bin and
/usr/share/nocpulse/cgi-mod-perl to /var/www/cgi-mod-perl, and when I
push my config I have to wait a few moments and then I still have the
"push required" icon.

Before when I push my config I had to wait a long time ant then I had
the "push failed" icon, but all probes (not ssh-based) still works.

Can you help me please?

Thank you
--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124