[Spacewalk-list] Server not seeing updates available for clients

Kyaphas G Hill khill35 at csc.com
Mon Jun 13 15:14:03 UTC 2011

My 1.1 Spacewalk server has stopped showing updates available for clients,
even though running "yum check-update" on clients shows that several
updates are available.

The systems are CentOS 5.6, and I recall an email previously that said you
might have to flush your channels due to a signature issue. I wasn't sure
exactly how to flush the channels, so I just created new ones, moved the
systems over and they saw their updates for a while. Now it's stopped
again.

Is there something else I need to change?

Thanks.

Kyaphas Hill
Network Engineer
CSC