[Spacewalk-list] Redirect to repository from Spacewalk?

Mark gajillion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:49:42 UTC 2011

All,
Is it possible to redirect requests for packages sent to the Spacewalk
server to another source or repository? Currently our repositories are
served from built-in FTP servers on our Netscreens and are mirrored globally
using the the filer's built-in snapshot and mirror capabilities. We'd like
to leverage Spacewalk for centralized system package status but continue to
use our Netscreens for data storage without having to install more hardware
for proxies or Spacewalk servers in all of our (many) datacenters. Is it
possible to have one or two centrally located Spacewalk servers, but still
have the packages served up come directly from the Netscreen filers?

Thanks.

Mark

--
Writing Calisthenics : http://blog.markjuric.com