[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk and sles11

Jasper Aikema jasper at aikema.nl
Mon Jun 20 19:59:02 UTC 2011

Hello,

I do use CentOS 5.6, and the nightly build from RHEL 5 (at this moment
1.5.1-1).

The yum version is 3.2.22-33.el5.centos and the urlgrabber is
3.1.0-6.el5.

I does not make a diverance when I quote the URL (I do escape the dollar
sign in the URL).

There is no proxy server between the spacewalk server and the novell
server.

Kind regards,

Jasper Aikema