[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk and sles11

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Wed Jun 22 11:06:33 UTC 2011

Dne 22.6.2011 9:00, Alexander Davidsen napsal(a):
> I havent tried to install the packages for a few days, but last time I tried
> they worked just fine:-)
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:26 PM, David Hrbáč <david-lists at hrbac.cz> wrote:

spacewalk-suse:~ # zypper install osad
Refreshing service 'nu_novell_com'.
Refreshing service 'spacewalk'.
Problem retrieving the repository index file for service 'spacewalk':
[|] This system may not be updated until it is associated with a channel.

Skipping service 'spacewalk' because of the above error.
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...

Problem: nothing provides python(abi) = 2.7 needed by
rhnlib-2.5.39-3.1.noarch
 Solution 1: do not ask to install a solvable providing osad
 Solution 2: break rhnlib by ignoring some of its dependencies

Choose from above solutions by number or cancel [1/2/c] (c):

Regards,
DH