[Spacewalk-list] Disable or Change Schedule Of Channel Synchronization

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 08:16:18 UTC 2011

Brian Carpio wrote:
% Hi,
%
% I have a new spacewalk setup and it seems to be doing a channel sync each
% night at 4am. In the past I have always had to make a symlink to
% /usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync in /etc/cron.daily. Apparently this is not how
% 1.3 works because when I visit a channel, I can see that the channel was
% synced last night, yet no cron entry. I assume this is now managed via
% taskomatic but I am unable to find the location of the taskomatic
% configuration file which allows me to either disable this sync or change the
% schedule so it doesn't happen each night.

Channels
 > Manage Software Channels
  > "your channel name"
   > Repositories