[Spacewalk-list] Taskomatic trouble... Was: Problems after 1.2 -> 1.4 upgrade

Andre van der Vlies andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 28 13:11:43 UTC 2011

>> Upgraded to 1.4. The error on syncing repositories (The scheduling
>> service
>> appears down. Please contact your Satellite administrator) persists...
>>

> Done a 'service taskomatic console'
>
> Running RHN Taskomatic...
> wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
> wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
> jvm 1    | Wrapper (Version 3.2.1) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
> jvm 1    |
> jvm 1    | org.quartz.SchedulerException: JobStore class
> 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' props could not be configured. [See nested
> exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: No setter for property
> 'driverDelegateClass']

I don't get it...

Quartz clearly states:

   Configuring Quartz to use RAMJobStore

      org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore

   There are no other settings you need to worry about.

In /etc/rhn/default/rhn_org_quartz.conf exactly this line is given...
So, what is this about 'driverDelegateClass'??

Reading the doc on
http://www.quartz-scheduler.org/docs/tutorial/TutorialLesson09.html I
should configure driverDelegateClass like this:

    org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX

or like this (for J2EE transactions):

    org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreCMT

According to that doc I should config these things as well:
 org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass=org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate
  org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix = QRTZ_
  org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource = myDS

I've
inserted the line
   org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
and it seems to be moving (i.e. do somthing...)

What should I do? I know _nothing_ about JAVA....

--
               Andre van der Vlies <andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl>
               Certifiable Linux/UNIX engineer (CLUE)