[Spacewalk-list] Question about inactive kickstart profiles in Spacewalk 1.1

Sascha Bendix sascha.bendix at 360t.com
Fri Mar 4 09:12:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

is it true for spacewalk version 1.1 that inactive kickstart profiles are still showing up in the pxe boot menu?

I have two spacewalk installations here and both show items in the pxe boot menu for kickstart profiles that I have marked as not active in the Webinterface. I can still see them in cobbler and in the pxelinux.cfg/default.

If this is the designed behavior, what is the active state meant to be?

Regards,

Sascha Bendix

believed to be clean.