[Spacewalk-list] Inernal server error spacewalk 1.0

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Thu Mar 10 11:11:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 11:52:32AM +0100, Dunja Versluis wrote:

> We have spacewalk 1.0 installed en tested it succesfully. But after a while we now get an internal server when we go to the system detail page.  We can add systems to channels, we can kickstart en update systems but we can't get the details of the system because then we get the internal server error.
>
> The apache logs doesn't give me any information.

If the URL of the page which gives you ISE end with .pxt, then
errors are in Apache's (ssl_)error_log. If it ends with .do,
it's in /var/log/tomcat?/catalina.out.

Please note thou that latest version of Spacewalk 1.3, with
Spacewalk 1.0 being ten months old. Chances are that the problem
was addressed in Spacewalk 1.3, so you might consider upgrading
before putting too much investigation into problem on 1.0.

Yours,

--
Jan Pazdziora