[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk, mrepo and RHN integration

Craig Ward craig.ward at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 01:56:00 UTC 2011

On 15 March 2011 12:24, Tom Brown <tom at ng23.net> wrote:
> Well yeah but disk is cheap right? Also mrepo deletes packages once there is an update so you'll only have a single version of a package in mrepo but them all in spacewalk.

I'm actually in the process of rhnpush'ing the files into spacewalk at
the moment. When you've downloaded the RHN repo via mrepo, what are
you using as the source?  /mrepo/5Server-x86_64/updates/?

I'd like to get the RPMs from the ISOs in there as well but
/mrepo/www/5Server-x86_64/RPMS.all doesn't seem to symlink to all the
packages? I guess I need to import the ISO sepearely?

Craig.