[Spacewalk-list] Public key is not installed

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:51:54 UTC 2011

Did you build/provision this node from spacewalk or was it manually
joined sometime after it was built?

The easiest resolution will simply to do an 'rpm --import
/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-redhat-release'

For machines that are provisioned from Spacewalk/Satellite, its best
to import the GPG key for each of the channels you are providing and
then link those to the kickstart profile so the guests get them
automatically.

HTH

CC

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Craig Ward <craig.ward at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Trying to update some clients I'm seeing the following errors:
>
> Transaction Summary
> ========================================================================================================================================
> Install       3 Package(s)
> Upgrade     201 Package(s)
>
> Total size: 236 M
> Total download size: 70 k
> Is this ok [y/N]: y
> Downloading Packages:
> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186
>
> Public key for glibc-common-2.5-58.x86_64.rpm is not installed
>
> Any ideas? Is this referring to the entitlement certificate or something else?
>
> Thanks,
> Craig.

RHCE#805007969328369