[Spacewalk-list] Error When rhnpush-ing

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Mar 28 15:34:05 UTC 2011

I am testing out Solaris functionality with spacewalk.  I have Solaris support enabled, created a solaris 10 x86 channel, and converted the most recent patch cluster to mpm's.  The cluster contained 205 or so patches.  I ended up with an mpm for the entire patch cluster as well as one for each of the individual patches.  When I try to rhnpush them into the solaris channel, all of the individual patches go in just fine.  When attempting to push the patch cluster, though, I get the following:

[root at spacewalk patches]# rhnpush -vvvvvvvvv -u pusher -p protected --server=http://spacewalk/APP --channel=solaris-10-x86 /var/mrepo/solaris-10-x86/patches/patch-cluster-solaris-10_x86_Recommended-20110314-1.i386-solaris-patch-cluster.mpm
Connecting to http://spacewalk/APP
url is http://spacewalk/PACKAGE-PUSH
Result codes: 200 OK
Computing checksum and package info. This may take some time ...
ERROR: /var/mrepo/solaris-10-x86/patches/patch-cluster-solaris-10_x86_Recommended-20110314-1.i386-solaris-patch-cluster.mpm: No such file or directory available

I looked through the rhnpush python module a bit, and the only place I saw this error text was when an IOException was caught, though I can't possibly imagine what sort of IO exception that might be.

I am running the rhnpush from the spacewalk server which is version 1.2

Any ideas/hints/tips?

Thanks!

Greg