[Spacewalk-list] error creating new kickstart profile

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Mar 30 20:21:52 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:46:46AM -0700, Dale Bewley wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 14:11 +0000, Jonathan DeHaan wrote:
> > Dale,
> >
> > That happened to me, too, until I set SELinux to 'Permissive' instead of
> > 'Enforcing'.
> >
> > Jonathan DeHaan
> > Linux Systems Engineer
>
> Thanks for the reply, however I disabled selinux before starting the
> install.
>
> [root at spacewalk ~]# selinuxenabled || echo "Selinux is disabled"
> Selinux is disabled

Folks,

I'd very much appreciate you reporting the AVC denials that you
get in /var/log/audit/audit.log, rather than just shutting SELinux
off. The purpose of SELinux is to protect your system and your
network, via proper setup, not to be disabled at the first occasion
when it prevents some operation.

Thank you,

--
Jan Pazdziora