[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 5.6 FASTTRACK errata and centos-errata.py

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Thu May 5 09:34:09 UTC 2011

Dne 4.5.2011 18:31, David Nutter napsal(a):
> Hi folks,
>
> Since CentOS upstream has started including these RPMS in their
> announcements, I was wondering if anyone is interested in pushing
> these errata types to spacewalk using my script
> (https://www.bioss.ac.uk/staff/davidn/spacewalk-stuff/)? We don't use
> the FastTrack RPMS ourselves but realise they may be of community
> interest.
>
> The changes should be trivial; at present the regex doesn't like the
> subject line and there's no way to specify a specific fasttrack
> channel in which to place these errata.
>
> Let me know what you think. If there's no interest I probably won't
> bother implementing this feature.
>
> Regards,

David,
I'm interested. Your script is on my list of things to test. I want the
errata in Spacewalk. BTW updateinfo.xml is something that should be
provided by CentOS. Karanbir Singh is promising this for a very long
time. I know we are talking this topic on CentOS lists for a few years now.
Regards,
DH