[Spacewalk-list] question about organizations

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Thu May 5 13:57:15 UTC 2011

hey folks, on our spacewalk server, I have my default organization and then I have an organization that I created for another group within our
company.. they have created their channels and populated them with rpms, but they cannot get the "activation keys" option to show up under systems..
can we not do this? the thought is to have 2 separate groups using the same spacewalk server, but with totally different/separate channels and
whatnot?  will this work?

regards,
Jason