[Spacewalk-list] question about organizations

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri May 6 07:52:07 UTC 2011

jason at monsterjam.org wrote:
% hey folks, on our spacewalk server, I have my default organization and then I have an organization that I created for another group within our
% company.. they have created their channels and populated them with rpms, but they cannot get the "activation keys" option to show up under systems..
% can we not do this? the thought is to have 2 separate groups using the same spacewalk server, but with totally different/separate channels and
% whatnot?  will this work?

Their user have to be Spacewalk Administrator, Organization Administrator or
at least Activation Key Administrator to work with activation keys.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat