[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.4 channel and even question/challenge

Michael Gliwinski Michael.Gliwinski at henderson-group.com
Fri May 6 14:33:40 UTC 2011

On Friday 06 May 2011 13:44:03 Jan Huijsmans wrote:
> During the sync of the repos I have, I noticed it's syncing everything,
> including stuff I'll never use. Is there a way to limit what it's
> syncing, preffably only the packages the server and/or the clients
> actually use. It now wants to sync over 10.000 packages, while the server
> has only 826 packages installed. (and the clients are there just to test
> minor stuff, so they have slmost no packages)
> Has somebody been able to solve this, or is the only solution wait and
> buy bigger disks?

Have a look at:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2011-March/msg00107.html

It's not a proper solution, but may work for you in the meantime.

--
Michael Gliwinski
Henderson Group Information Services

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee and access to the email by anyone else is unauthorised.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed  in the governing client engagement leter or contract.
If you have received this email in error please notify support at henderson-group.com

John Henderson (Holdings) Ltd
Registered office: 9 Hightown Avenue, Mallusk, County Antrim, Northern Ireland, BT36 4RT.
Registered in Northern Ireland
Registration Number NI010588
Vat No.: 814 6399 12