[Spacewalk-list] vraagje over updates rhel 5.4

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue May 10 12:48:55 UTC 2011

We do this.  We use mrepo to grab the updates from RHN and save them to a
filesystem on our spacewalk server.  Then we run creatrepo in that
directory to create a yum repository.  Finally, we've set up a repository
association in spacewalk to sync that [local] repo into the rhel 5 updates
channel for our spacewalk server.

Hope it helps,

 - Greg