[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk kickstart generating & snippet compiling

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon May 23 11:20:59 UTC 2011

Martin Zehetmayer wrote:
% Hi,
%
% I have solved the issue - the problem was in the package of the cheetah templating engine I used.
% My spacewalk server runs on RHEL6.1 with the following cheetah version:
% python-cheetah.x86_64                 2.4.1-1.el6
%
% I crosschecked the files on my cobbler installation which was initially on rhel 6.1 beta. The only
% difference I found was in the Template.py file:

Hi Martin,

this is a bug in cobbler-2.0.10. It should be fixed in cobbler-2.0.11
which is in epel-testing repository.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat