[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-proxy

Baptiste AGASSE baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
Tue May 24 14:49:11 UTC 2011

That's ok now,

when i've run ssldump, it says:
3 6  0.0224 (0.0004)  C>S  Alert
    level           fatal
    value           unknown_ca

the spacewalk server is a self signed cert and by default, configure-proxy.sh script specify RHN CA cert, i've replaced RHN CA by my spacewalk cert path like that :

CA Chain [/usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT]: /usr/share/rhn/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT

Sorry for the noise.

Regards.

Baptiste AGASSE
Lyra Network, Service Systèmes et Réseaux
Rue Carmin, BP 87350, 31673 Labège Cedex - France
Tél: (+33)5.67.22.31.87
Fax: (+33)5.67.22.31.61
Mail: baptiste.agasse at lyra-network.com
Site: http://www.lyra-network.com