[Spacewalk-list] archiveAction method

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Wed Nov 2 15:14:25 UTC 2011

Im not expecting them to show under Completed. You cut off the quotation
of my remark before "archived" was noted. I was simply noting they dont
show up in any list after having been told to archive. Not even
"Archived Actions". I do not see an "All Actions" list. Is that some
place else other than under "Schedule"?

Again this only applies to the system generated events like those from
the nightly reports.