[Spacewalk-list] Modification of spacewalk-service script

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:31:19 UTC 2011

Hi,
In which config file should the parameter be? rhn_web.conf?
In the git repo, there are three files named rhn_web.conf...
find . -name rhn_web.conf
./java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/common/conf/test/conf/default/rhn_web.conf
./java/buildconf/builder/config/satellite/default/rhn_web.conf
./web/conf/rhn_web.conf

Thanks,

Pierre