[Spacewalk-list] Modification of spacewalk-service script

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:15:41 UTC 2011

I'll switch to spacewalk-devel list on monday, I have to subscribe.
1) Sorry, I used git diff and not format-patch
2) You're right, I'll correct it, I don't check if the line is commented
out.
3) I'll try to find the best way to detect if systemd is used or not. I
don't have a F16 box, so a few questions:
- How is postgresql controlled with systemd: postgresql start and stop?
- Is postgresql the only software that is integrated with systemd in
spacewalk?
4) OK, I'll correct this too

PIerre