[Spacewalk-list] Modification of spacewalk-service script

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:52:07 UTC 2011

Ok no problem, no patch so. If you're against it, I won't insist!
Just to answer your email : HTTPD is also quite independant from the
spacewalk product and still, it is controlled. And if postgresql gets
restarted with SP up and running, spacewalk needs also to be restarted
(connection is lost and never gets restored)
>From my point of view, spacewalk-service is the wrapper.Currently, if you
change a confiugration in postgresql you need to:
spacewalk-service stop
service postgresql restart
spacewalk-service start

It is the only use case where I missed postgresql being controlled by the
spacewalk-service. No big deal so!

But I repeat, I won't go further.
Anyway, during my tests I was not able to get rid of the error message
displayed by osa-dispatcher not connecting to jabber unless sleeping 2
secs...

Pierre