[Spacewalk-list] cobbler-web package

David Hrbáč david-lists at hrbac.cz
Wed Nov 30 17:53:59 UTC 2011

Hi,
We had an issue, our repodata had not been being updated for some time.
It seems to me that it's cobbler-web package.
These are the last two lines from yum.log:
Nov 07 10:55:41 Installed: cobbler-web-2.0.11-2.el5.noarch
Nov 30 18:43:05 Erased: cobbler-web
I'm sure about it that upgrades are not being sent to clients after Nov
7th. I have removed everything from /var/cache/rhn/, restarted all the
services and synced the repos. No repodata were created. After I had
removed cobbler-web package and restarted, repodata have been recreated.
Anyone experiencing?

DH