[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk 1.4 to 1.5 upgrade

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Mon Oct 3 17:48:43 UTC 2011

Can scratch this. I just reverted to a snapshot and used diff manually.
I would still be interested if there is a way rpmconf is supposed to be
used to merge the files though I dont see how from the man page. The NOC
file was effectively no different. cobbler settings though was quite a
bit changed.