[Spacewalk-list] Problems Kickstarting CentOS 6.0 on Spacewalk 1.5

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Sat Oct 8 16:57:46 UTC 2011

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011, Scott Rakow wrote:

> Yep. I had to pull the advanced updates from the cr directory, so it loads
> correctly, as it required an updated security RPM.  Has anyone gotten
> Spacewalk to work on CentOS 6.0?

Yes, it works fine, as long as you don't include the 6.0 updates repo as part
of the kickstart.  I didn't bother tracking down the specifics, as I was
figuring 6.1'd be out and that'd fix it.  If you install a 6.0 base and just
do a yum -y upgrade in a post it's a slow but functional way of getting to
where you want.

jh