[Spacewalk-list] issues with host rename

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Thu Oct 20 16:39:25 UTC 2011

Ok, that worked. Thanks!!

Now have an issue when starting osa:

Starting osa-dispatcher: RHN 7591 2011/10/20 12:36:08 -04:00:
('Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File
"/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 250, in setup_connection\n
c = self._get_jabber_client(js)\n  File
"/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 307, in _get_jabber_client\n
c.connect()\n  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 564, in
connect\n    jabber.Client.connect(self)\n  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/jabber/xmlstream.py", line 466, in
connect\n    socket.AF_UNSPEC, socket.SOCK_STREAM)\ngaierror: (-2,
\'Name or service not known\')\n',)

                                                           [  OK  ]

Thoughts?