[Spacewalk-list] Installed Systems/Target Systems - 500 error

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 09:16:39 UTC 2011

Gerald wrote:
% Hi,
%
% I upgraded from 1.4 (with oracle) to 1.5 (with postgres) and now
% package overview "Installed Systems" and "Target Systems" fails with a
% 500 error. I already tried the nightly builds, without any success.
% I also tried debugging on my own, but get stuck in the middle of the perl
% source.
% Maybe someone can get me a hint, which statement (and where) causes this
% error.

Hi Gerald,

% Error message:
%   Cannot bind unknown placeholder ':p1' at
% /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/RHN/DB.pm line 560.

this is too general. Please look for a detailed error description in
/var/log/httpd/*error_log.

Thanks,

--
Michael Mráka