[Spacewalk-list] Linking to System Upgrade package List Error

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:55:19 UTC 2011

Hello List,

I am trying to link to the "Upgrade" package list page within Spacewalk for
an individual system using the following link. After it gives the error if
you were to refresh the browser it takes you to the correct link.

https://<hostname
remove>/rhn/systems/details/packages/UpgradableList.do?sid=1000010166<https://spacewalkdev.intranet.gdg/rhn/systems/details/packages/UpgradableList.do?sid=1000010166>

When I click this link from another webpage it brings me to the system
overview page and generates the follow error in the tomcat logs.

2011-09-08 14:48:55,711 [TP-Processor5] FATAL
com.redhat.rhn.frontend.servlets.AuthFilter - Referrer
(swreporting.intranet.gdg) for url
/systems/details/packages/UpgradableList.do does not match.  Redirecting to
/rhn/YourRhn.do.

Is there anyway to get Spacewalk to allow you to continue to the correct
link without giving this error or redirecting.

--
Kind regards,
Jeremy