[Spacewalk-list] Error while executing packages action: emptytransaction [[6]]

Brian Collins brianc at sedata.com
Wed Sep 14 17:46:44 UTC 2011

Great!  Glad to hear it worked!

From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of James McCabe
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 1:09 PM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Error while executing packages action:
emptytransaction [[6]]

hey brian.  i manually installed it on the client side and now it is
working.   i really appreciate it. THANKS

james

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Brian Collins <brianc at sedata.com>
wrote:

You're quite welcome - glad to help.

The bug is really on the client side, so that's where it needs to go,
unfortunately. :)