[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Tomcat errors __ New installation

imran.javeed at snapimported.co.uk imran.javeed at snapimported.co.uk
Sun Sep 18 12:54:25 UTC 2011

Hello

I've just executed the complete installation of spacewalk as per the installation instructions on the spacewalk wiki. Everything installed with no problems and I also went through the installation of spacewalk in "disconnected mode" again with no errors.

When all the Spacewalk service startup, the tomcat instance reports errors and fails to start, I've attached the catalina output with verbose logging, can someone please point out what the issue is?

Regards

Imran