[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk v1.5 startup error -- > ORA-01882

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 06:46:54 UTC 2011

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 08:53:23PM +0100, Imran Javeed wrote:

> All dependencies were eventually satisfied by YUM, i just had to download them
> manually..

You should not need to if you setup the yum repositories as described
at https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall. If you
followed the instructions and you still had to download some packages
manually, we'd love to hear the details so that we can fix the world
for other users.

> [root at RHEL6-DOM tomcat6]# date
> Sun Sep 18 20:47:32 BST 2011
> [root at RHEL6-DOM tomcat6]#

I assume Oracle does not like the BST timezone. Can you use something
which would be semantially equivalent?

--
Jan Pazdziora