[Spacewalk-list] Logins must be no shorter than 5 characters.

Nilton Moura redhat at nmoura.eti.br
Wed Sep 21 18:04:28 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'm testing the Spacewalk 1.5, and I implemented the PAM
authentication. But I have a problem because, here the standard for
users logins is 4 characters. There is a suggestion to solve this? I'm
thinking in create the user login in the Spacewalk with one more
character, and then when the PAM will authenticate with the Kerberos,
I remove this char, but this kind of workaround sounds terrible for
me.

Thanks,
Nilton Moura.