[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and RHEV

Cliff Perry cperry at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 12:52:13 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 12:16 AM, Colin Coe wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've just spun up a new spacewalk server and I've noticed that my RHEV
> 3.0 BETA hypervisors (which are actually fat RHEL 6.1 nodes not RHEV
> nodes) are not showing up as virtualisation servers.
>
> Is this a known issue?

Unknown as to if it is a known issue.
Can I assume that the RHEV hypervisor is registered to Spacewalk and has
the rhn-virtualization-host package installed? Are you able to assign
virtualization entitlement to it?
I wish to make sure I understand/confirm you did everything on the Host
as you would any other KVM Host to get the guests to show up.

Cliff