[Spacewalk-list] Custom Info Key CRLF characters

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 10:23:14 UTC 2012

I've fixed the issue in nightly.
Thank you for reporting it.

Regards,
Tomas
--
Tomas Lestach
RHN Satellite Engineering

On Monday 19 of March 2012 09:38:54 Josh.Mullis at cox.com wrote:

I applied the patch from Bug 742050 which resolved another issue I was having
where special characters (curly brackets, etc..) were getting stripped.

However this did not fix the “CRLF” issue.
Would this be resolved in the same files maybe?

Data changed:

/java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/systems/sdc/listcustomdata.jsp
<pre><c:out value="${current.value}" /></pre>

/java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
<form-property name="no_scrub" type="java.lang.String" initial="description"/>
<form-property name="no_scrub" type="java.lang.String" initial="value"/>

Thanks
-Josh